Our qualified BA’s make a real difference, establishing the groundwork for a successful project – documenting business needs and determining solutions to business problems.
Our specialists know how to work with your stakeholders, to facilitate progress and definition.
• Feasibility study / proof of concept
• Identifying and evaluating options for system improvements
• Business areas for improvement, identifying specific levers
There are many triggers for reviewing business processes – a new software system, an acquisition, or recurring operational problems.
Mapping helps design your target operating model, for how the business wishes to operate in the future.
• See what is currently happening, how and why – often with some quick wins
• The reference blueprint for subsequent changes or new IT systems
• Engage the business and build a firm foundation for communications and training
Processes are captured in an easy to understand graphical approach, for ease of sharing and updating.
“Once something is measured, it can be managed and improved”
Turnstone provides industry leading experts to run the sessions, with facilitated workshops.