We are based just off Fleet Street in London, a specialist consultancy started in 2006.
Focusing on two practice areas – in recognition of the fact IT departments can seriously benefit from IT procurement input, and secondly from a range of CIO office IT consultancy services, from the strategic through to the practical.
Our Key Values
1. “Well done is better than well said”
2. Understanding of the pressures of running an IT function
3. Driven by providing practical input for our clients, not powerpoint
4. Respectful that no two client organisations are alike
5. Working alongside and listening are key skills
Turnstone by Numbers
- 10+ recommendations going to client board level, from our Digital Reviews and IT health checks
- Over 350 technology suppliers negotiated with
- 5 to 10 key contractual improvements per RFP (and not just legal stuff)
- 12 red flags found per Contract MOT, 75% resolved during subsequent negotiations
- Average £250k saving per RFP project
Five Reasons To Work With Us
- You’re busy, but have some major renewals or RFP’s coming up and need a safe pair of hands
- You want access to technology expertise to look at digital strategy, or IT health checks
- You want the best SLA’s in a tech contract, but only have lawyers around
- You need part time support or a project initiative to get moving
- Good cop / bad cop: you’d like some extra firepower at the negotiating table, or to protect an existing supplier relationship
Independent Market Experts
All our revenue comes from clients, as we remain independent of our clients’ suppliers. We take no cut of the deals we work on for clients, no kick-backs, brown envelopes or commissions.
Partners and Alliances
Turnstone are members of the Management Consultancies Association (MCA), British Computer Society BCS, with staff who are members of CIPS the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
Within the MCA, we are part of a network of specialist partners with access to an extended range of consultancy services.
We employ based on merit and skills, with a diverse workforce drawn from many different backgrounds. We set a high bar to work for Turnstone, where not only the right level of CIPS accreditation and IT buying experience are required, but also the right way to communicate effectively with clients.
Do contact us if you are interested in joining the team, on 020 7936 4373.