Turnstone are delighted to be this year’s guest speaker at the annual Global Sourcing Association‘s event, Sourcing Predictions 2017.
2016 has been a big year for global outsourcing with a number of far reaching changes & trends taking place; robotic automation, the high-speed digital agenda and of course the repercussions of BREXIT all potentially disruptive to the wider outsourcing industry.
So what doe the future hold?
Turnstone shall be delivering its keynote around 2017 predictions and looking at:-
Ongoing Vendor Management-A More Scientific Approach, including:
- Skills mapping, accurate workload estimates, proper resourcing
- ‘Right people, right job’-don’t expect tech resources to manage the provider
- Job training and skills (CIPS), motivation, perception of procurement v. sourcing
Your Top 10 IT Contracts-A Review for Key Operational Exposures
- Objective analysis of typical ITO contracts revel 50/50 split of clause count between legal, commercial & cost teams. The drivers are gaining an awareness of operational risks & the chance to mitigate, plus addressing any corporate pressure on audit & compliance
- Cyber Security-how well protected are you contractually? Does your IT vendor also subcontract? How safe is your supply chain?