- Turnstone Services respects the privacy of visitors to its web sites and is committed to the protection of their personal information. This privacy statement applies to the Turnstone Services website www.turnstoneservices.com ('Website'), and explains the data collection and use practices of this Website.
Turnstone Services only collects personal identity information (i.e. information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through this Website, when it is voluntarily submitted by you, for instance when you request further information. This information is only used for the specific purpose for which it is submitted.
Use of IP Addresses
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your internet service provider or through your organisation's computer network. Your computer is identified to the computer that provides or 'hosts' the Website, by the IP address assigned to it during your session on the Internet. Turnstone Services and/or third party companies acting on behalf of Turnstone Services, may collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration and to audit the use of the Website.
- We do not link a user's IP address to personally identify information of that user, which means each user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us.
- This Website uses a technology called 'cookies', which are small computer files that are placed in your computer's memory by the computer that provides or 'hosts' the Website. Cookies are use to track data such as the total number of visits to the Website. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use this Website, so that we may improve the services we offer.
- Turnstone Services does not use 'cookies' to collect personal identity information about you.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browser software (such as Microsoft 'internet explorer) automatically accepts cookies, but you can usually modify your browser software setting to decline cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, if you prefer. Please refer to your Internet Browser's instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Links to Other sites
This Website may provide links to other Turnstone Services and third party web sites as a service to our users. The privacy statement described here does not apply to those sites. Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statement posted on each site you link to.
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the information we collect. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the privacy statement and any updates.