IT Procurement Strategy - Design
IT Procurement is becoming ever more fundamental to IT strategy - a key influencing factor on technology solutions, architecture and business support.
We help you to align your IT and IT Procurement strategies, working from strategy to successful delivery on your most most complex and critical challenges: goal-setting, mobilisation and managing major programmes
The types of strategic challenges that our clients ask for support include:-
- Budget Savings
- Datacentre and DR
- Business IT alignment
- Project portfolio & governance
- Applications strategy
We can provide support on formation of strategy around these areas, mapped to a plan for realisation.
We help our clients to acheive the following benefits
- Confidence that IT decisions are value-based and support the business
- Improved ROI on delivered projects
- Assurance that project delivery is successful ensuring smooth transformation processes
- Understand your strategic areas of importance
- Frame where you are now, where you'd like to get to
- Develop the roadmap for getting there
"Turnstone undertook a rapid review of the company's procurement function, used to re-task toward strategic sourcing and supplier negotiation. Turnstone also negotiated savings of £190k (13%) on one contract, supporting our in-house procurement team during a peak workload. As well as a healthy ROI from deploying Turnstone, our in house team absorbed skills which will benefit us going forward"
Head of Finance