Novations and due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
M&A or demerger situations often trigger large amounts of IT contractual work - often more than the in house IT and legal functions can effectively cope with. We accelerate and assure the process with hands on support.
High workload of IT contracts to manage?
Unsure how to proceed?
Need rapid progress or working to immovable deadlines?
- Release the cost synergies post merger
- Turnstone are an economic 'on demand' resource
- Re-negotiate and enhance your IT deals
- Summarise your IT contract portfolio
- Undertake contract novations
- Consolidate similar contracts / vendors post merger
"Turnstone played a key role in preparing for the demerger of our organisation. They worked closely with our in-house IT and Procurement teams, providing extra capability and expertise in contract novations.
Their most valuable input, however, was in our commercial renegotiations. They were able to reduce our budgeted expenditure on procurement to the extent that we were able to recover their fees several times over."
CIO Land Securities