Our CIPS qualified sourcing professionals find the red flags in your key contracts.
Not just the legal stuff – we cover the operationally meaningful areas.
> A portfolio of IT contracts often needs some attention
> The output dashboard (‘red grid’) immediately shows where any problems or exposures lie
> Our review process is an easy way to start
- No nasty surprises – intel to act now and mitigate risks before they strike
- More power to negotiate with suppliers, with more negotiation points
- Better alignment with ITIL v3.0 Supplier Management
Dealing with technology suppliers day in day out, our experts have the time and experience to show what is and isn’t fair and best practice in the commercial and service terms.
They know ‘what good looks like’ in every sub category of technology spend, and where all the traps lie in IT contracts.
Some areas we check:
- Is the service still in use as per the contract? Does a live contract exist?
- Can we see clarity of pricing and usable SLA’s?
- How is Data protection & GDPR compliance?
- Are there good exit terms?
- And several more key operational areas…
The dashboard reveals the key risks lurking within each supplier contract, which can form the basis for a pro active response such as supplier negotiations, contract redrafts or new schedules.