We focus on rapidly optimising IT costs for our clients – everyone has addressable spend, which we unlock inside 6 weeks.
Whilst the savings reduce bottom-line spend, we also balance business value and strengthening your position.
Turnstone’s co-founders had years of experience at PwC and were CIPS qualified procurement experts with a focus on IT.
Starting out in 2006 procurement consultancy was an emergent offering. Now, clients welcome the ‘on demand’ capability to augment their team, to help secure market competitive costs and business value.
Our Key Values
1. “Well done is better than well said”
2. Understanding of the pressures of running an IT function
3. Practical input for clients, not powerpoint
Turnstone have detailed knowledge of the market intricacies around sourcing, negotiating and contracting in every area of IT and telecoms spend.
The most popular areas we get engaged in are:
- MSP managed service providers / DC data centre
- Key software applications (line of business apps, ERP, CRM)
- WAN and SDWAN
- Secaas security as a service
- Mobiles and telephony
Turnstone by Numbers
- Mid term negotiations save 10 to 20% off your current pricing
- Agile sourcing or RFP’s as a service, save an average 40%, and guarantee the best solution and strongest terms
- Trusted by hundreds of clients for our market insights
- Contract negotiations with over 500 technology suppliers
- A bench of 20+ expert negotiators with the practical, precision wording that counts for ongoing operational success
- Agile sourcing with early supplier involvement
- Managed RFP’s with appropriate due diligence
- Your existing IT suppliers: Cost savings and resolving operational vulnerabilities hidden in contracts
- Contract MOT – wider than legal review – detailed analysis of commercial, service and legal elements
Our procurement consultancy experts are members of CIPS (the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply), with over 10 years of IT and Telecom sourcing experience. We understand all the elements that go into establishing a successful IT supplier service, backed by extensive Turnstone methodology and knowledge inside each type of technology deal. Our experts also speak plain English, with a pragmatic approach to suit your situation.
We employ based on merit and skills, with a diverse workforce drawn from different backgrounds. We set a high bar to work for Turnstone, where not only the right qualifications and IT sourcing experience are required, but also the right soft skills to communicate effectively with client teams and build relationships.
Do contact us if you are interested in joining the team, on 0207 788 4745. We offer a flexible package of benefits.
Five Reasons To Work With Us
- Results and savings – you’d like support at the negotiating table
- You’re busy, and have a major renewal or sourcing project coming up
- You would like to understand the business case for switching to a new technology, replatforming or digitisation.
- You want the best SLA’s in your contract, not just the legalities sorted
- Market insights – you want to get straight to the best vendors and know the landscape
Partners and Alliances
As a long established management consultancy, Turnstone have a network of technology experts to draw on as required
We typically slot into the IT or Procurement teams at clients, working harmoniously alongside the CIO, CPO or CFO team.
Client organisations are generally in the £25m-£400m turnover range, with IT deals valued at £150k pa or more, over contract terms of several years.
All our clients do their own ‘IT procurement’ work internally to some degree, and may not have sought external support previously.
Do contact us to discuss the positive experience that all our clients have with Turnstone’s input.
Read through our latest articles.