“Wouldn’t it be good to use a qualified expert when your team is overstretched?”
Vendor management for your current suppliers
Easy market tendering - ready made RFP's and expert support
Benchmarking, contract reviews and staff training in IT procurement
1. Vendor Management - driving performance, year round, across your existing supplier portfolio
2. Market Tendering - making it easy to run a technology tender, with expert help for the RFP build, bid evaluation and contract negotiations
3. Training - build your team’s commercial skills with five short courses to choose from - learn years worth of valuable experience in one day
4. Process Review - how do your IT sourcing processes compare to best practice? Do they cover the 9 key areas? Receive a comparative score, plus the roadmap to improve
5. Contract MOTs - a thorough commercial review of existing contracts or before you sign a new one, see your key exposures, plus the re-negotiation plan to fix them. Add in cost benchmarking to check if you're paying too much for your IT goods & services.
Our CIPS qualified experts save you 6 times more than our fees
Addressing your IT supplier spend offers unsurpassed, yet often undiscovered value.
Book a free consultation to explore your potential 'goldmines' and 'timebombs'.
One of our clients had this to say,
"We deployed Turnstone to run a major mid-term contract renegotiation for our datacentre and disaster recovery provision.
They worked closely with our in-house IT and procurement teams, and reduced the time spent by internal resources whilst communicating all key decision points.
They enabled us to significantly reduce the proposed supplier costs, providing savings many times in excess of their fees."
Adrian Perry, IT Infrastructure, Trillium Property Ltd
To see more client testimonials, please click here.
- Turnstone presenting at London eWorld conference, looking at IT Procurement, Buying Cloud, Multi Sourcing & Vendor Management - 22 September 2015
- Turnstone whitepaper on ChannelPro Buying IT: What the customer should know - 2013