Pick from the specific areas you need to develop your career, or undertake a structured programme.
- IT Organisation & Workforce Management– leadership, roles, staffing and skills, development planning
- IT Governance – practicalities, controls and methodologies (use of ITIL, Agile, Prince2)
- MI & Reporting – what good looks like
- IT strategy and planning
- Capital Planning & Investment Controls
- Cost analysis and Management
- SLA’s & Contract Management
- Auditing and controlling
Finding your way forward is not easy, and in a competitive marketplace some coaching will give you the edge.
Do contact us for an initial chat to explore your individual requirements and talk to one of our coaches.