IT Outsourcing Support
Outsourcing can be a major undertaking, with much work to define your requirements and select the best vendor.
We guide your team through the outsourcing process, from requirements to evaluation to contracting.
Familiar with all of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, our experts will deliver a robust contract with the supplier, which best represents your interests and provides a smooth transition.
We can also provide support during the ongoing contract to monitor vendor performance and quickly nip any issues in the bud before they grow into problems.
Choosing an outsourcing partner is a vital but extremely time-consuming process. Your team may be struggling to find the required time, or value some expert input on the best approach.
We act as a 'safe pair of hands' guiding you through the process. We'll ensure cost certainty, defined performance levels and appropriate monitoring tools, with mechanisms to incentivise good performance. We'll also structure the relationship with your chosen vendor to meet you future needs as well as current ones.
- Support you in deciding the appropriate strategy, whether you are a public or private sector organisation
- Streamline the end to end process to keep it on time and on budget
- Ensure that all of your needs are covered within your requirements, and work with your legal team to keep these contractual
- Help you to select the most appropriate vendor for your needs, with the right cultural fit with your organisation
- Manage the ongoing vendor relationship to assure that the vendor continues to perform well at the best cost
“We deployed Turnstone to effectively ‘outsource’ our tendering process for a major telecommunications contract. The time saving enabled my team to focus on more strategic issues. Turnstone clearly added value to the end contract and also facilitated cost savings significantly in excess of their own fees.”